The modern browsers we support (Firefox 3.6 and later, Internet Explorer 9 and later, Chrome (latest version) and Safari 4.x and later) feature in-built accessibility tools, including zoom and text-resizing.
You can change the text size or adjust the page zoom in your browser by following these instructions:
- PC / Internet Explorer 9 From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
- PC / other browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press + Decrease page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press
- Mac / all browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press + Decrease page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press -
These can be accessed in the following way:
- PC: hold down Alt
- Mac: hold down Ctrl
- Firefox 2: hold down Alt and Shift
- Then press one of the keys listed below:
- 's' to jump to the content
- '0' to jump to the site navigation
- '4' to jump to the site search
- '8' to see our terms and conditions
- 'c' to jump to the comments (where comments are available).